- Draft of ProDoc Section 1: Project Background and Situation Analysis
- Draft of Section 2.1: Theory of Change
- Draft of Section 2.2 Project Strategies and Expected Results (GEF Project Components)
After following the processes laid out in Detailed Design, The Project Development Team can begin to draft corresponding sections of the ProDoc. Please remember this is an iterative process, and these sections will be revised multiple times based on (1) feedback from the project manager, and (2) feedback from stakeholder engagement and key partners (e.g., executing partners, government, staff leading child projects within the same program).
Project Background and Situation Analysis
Please see attached guidance for writing Section 1. Section 1 largely links to technical design, and includes:
- Background and context
- Environmental problem, threats, and root causes
- Baseline analysis and gaps
- Coordination with GEF and non-GEF interventions
Theory of Change
Project Strategies and Expected Results (GEF Project Components)
Please see attached guidance for Defining your activities, Theory of Change, and Indicative Project Overview table (see technical design step), as well as selecting the project sites, are necessary for informing these two sections.